The Farmers’ Market is held each Friday afternoon/evening at St. David’s, May through September. The Market provides a venue for local farmers to sell fresh produce and meat, an opportunity for local artisans to sell their handmade creations, and a wonderful location for area musicians to display their talents.
Due to Concern for the safety of our Vendors, Customers, and Community, our in-person market has been cancelled for the 2020 season.
However, we encourage market shoppers to visit the our market Facebook page to see the products our vendors have available for ordering and pick-up or purchasing directly from the farm or roadside stands.
Our Vendors include:
– Mary Lou Nay, Nay-tures Hilltop Farms, email@example.com
– Lynn Jewell, High Thyme Farms,2152 Grandma Barnes Rd, 317-445- 2950.lmjewell@highthymefarm.
– Linnea Good, Linnea’s Greenhouse, 7092 N.Shilo Rd., Unionville, 812-340-0470, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Scott & Jill Stowers, The Wood Frog, 1294 McLary Rd., 812-345-4711, email@example.com
– Annemarie Hamilton, Ram Family Farms, 765-341-0491, firstname.lastname@example.org
Like and Follow for updates:
Farmers’ Market Schedule
Bean Blossom Farmers’ Market Advisory Committee
The Bean Blossom Farmers’ Market began on the grounds of St. David’s Church in 2013 as a community outreach program to encourage healthy produce and food consumption for the community and provide a venue for local musicians and crafts people.
The Farmers’ Market Advisory Committee is the steering committee made up of members from St. David’s and two vendors from the market. This committee guides the operation of the market, prepares marketing and advertising and supports the St. David’s food booth.