- Outreach Grant Request Forms are available on the Outreach Table or can be emailed to any member wishing to request a financial grant for an organization or project. To request funding, fill out a grant request, and give to an Outreach committee member.
- October 10th : Completion of donations for Afghan refugees. The donations along with the St. David’s grant will be presented by Marylin Day to Camp Atterbury.
- October 20th : St. David’s team packs week-end backpacks at the Methodist Church at 12:15 PM.
- October 20th : Seed bombs will be delivered and spread in the southern section of the county. On October 21st we will provide the seed bombs in the northern section. If you donated land, we will be calling to arrange a time.
- October 29th -31st : Community organizations requesting donations of treats for community trick or treat events.
- St. Vincent DePaul, Mother’s Cupboard, Brown County Weekend Backpacks and Cindy’s Box need to be replenished. Volunteers are especially needed for Mother’s Cupboard and St. Vincent DePaul. Corn is needed for the Backpacks whose numbers last week have increased to 110.
Tech-savvy Volunteers needed:
We are looking for people to rotate operating the tech stuff on Sundays. It is pretty simple to learn and there are written instructions. Please contact Jim Huber or Mother Mary for more information and/or to volunteer. Thank you!
Online and snail mail giving/pledges:
The Diocese is processing Online Gifts to Congregations at No Cost. Submit your pledge through the diocesan website. While congregations are not meeting in person, the bishop’s office will process online gifts on behalf of congregations, and will absorb all payment processing fees. Every dollar of a contribution will go to the congregation. Use this link to make contributions directly to St. David’s: https://onrealm.org/indydio/give/stdavids
If you prefer to mail a check to St. David’s, please mail to: St. David’s Episcopal Church, P.O. Box 1798, Nashville, IN 47448. Please note that checks will not be deposited for two weeks. Thank you!